Public Institution Myliu mišką (I love forest)
What is the vision of Public Institution Myliu mišką?
• By 2030 plant 30 million trees in Lithuania.
• To become a reliable platform and partner for individuals and companies, who would like to support us and contribute to neutralizing CO₂ emissions, by planting trees and forests.
What are the areas of our work?
• By planting new forests to help Lithuania to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development, EU Green Deal, Forest strategy goals and EU Biodiversity Strategy for 2030 - planting at least 3 billion more trees.
• Contribute to reducing climate change by increasing CO₂ absorption potential, as well as the development of economical, ecological, and social aspects, related to planting forests.
• Creating an opportunity for companies, organizations, individuals, governmental, and municipal institutions to contribute to planting forests.
• Promoting scientific research and providing methodical advice on planting and maintaining forests.
We strive for
creating mechanism, which would
Provide reliable and transparently calculated confirmation about voluntary contribution to enlarging forest areas and CO₂ absorption for companies, families, individuals, governmental, and municipal institutions.
Ensure more opportunities for governmental and individual landlords to plant new forests in order to increase Lithuanian forest area.